Do you suffer from allergies?
A dehumidifier reduces the level of humidity in the air. Many of the most common allergens such as; dust mites, mold, and mildew, thrive in humid environments. Whether you live in a humid climate, or you just have a living space that tends to be more humid, you could benefit from installing a dehumidifier and reducing allergens. Other benefits include the following:
- Helps reduce odors that can accompany mold and mildew in your home
- Helps to reduce the possibility that you will develop mold on your clothing, furniture, and other linens
- Dehumidifiers reduce irritation to your skin and your respiratory system.
- A less humid environment in your home means clothing will dry faster, breads and cereals will remain fresh longer without getting stale, and you won’t find signs of rust or corrosion on things like computer equipment, electronics, and tools.
- A dehumidifier also lowers energy costs because it helps your air conditioner run more efficiently.
Do you want to live a healthier and happier life? Call Bay Area to install your new dehumidifier today at 410-636-6400!