Repair, Installation, Replacement
For over 10 years, Bay Area Mechanical Services has been providing superior AC repair, installation, and service. We are determined to help keep your home cool and comfortable during the hot summer months.
Is your AC not running/working properly?
If your AC is not performing at its optimum level, let one of our expert HVAC technicians inspect your unit. You can trust our technicians will be thorough and evaluate whether your unit is repairable or needs to be replaced. Our technicians will take the time to make recommendations and answer all your questions to ensure you’re our satisfied with our services.
We install and repair all major brands of AC equipment and our service comes with a one-year labor warranty in addition to the manufacturer’s limited parts warranty.
For prompt, reliable service, call Bay Area Mechanical today at 410-636-6400!
Don’t wait for the first balmy day of summer to realize your Air Conditioning system isn’t working. With our preventative maintenance contracts, you’ll be enrolled for bi-yearly (pre-summer, pre-winter) or quarterly inspections. Our pre-summer inspection includes the following:
- Filter inspection – Make sure all filters are clean, unclogged, and not blocking air flow. We will recommend replacement if necessary.
- Check refrigerant charge – Units low on refrigerant will freeze up and could cause water damage, and strain on the compressor. Over charged units will strain and over work components.
- Check and clean condenser coil and evaporator coil – Dirty coils slowly decrease efficiency and make the equipment run longer.
- Check drain for any blockages – Over time sludge or algae can form in the drain pipe and create a blockage. During times of high usage, the drain pan may overflow and cause water damage to the equipment or your home.
- Check all electrical components – Loose connections are dangerous and can cause improper operation that shortens the equipment’s lifespan. Our technician will also measures voltage and current on equipment motors.
- Check overall performance of system – Make sure everything is operating safely and properly.
Why is maintaining your unit important?
Lack of maintenance can lead to premature equipment failure, poor indoor air quality, and usually increased energy costs. Proper maintenance inspections enables us to prolong the life of your equipment as well as troubleshoot and fix minor issues before they become larger problems. Proper maintenance helps your equipment perform at its highest level of efficiency which leads to lower energy costs.
Perks of having a Maintenance Contact
We offer contract customers priority service as well as a guaranteed labor rate and discounted parts.