Enhancing Air Quality and Comfort Through UV Lights
UV lights are another way to help enhance indoor air quality. The UV light attaches to the air handler unit.
What are Benefits of an UV Light?
- Stops mold and bacteria growth inside your air-conditioning system.
- Eliminates odors by keeping the air in your rooms fresh and clean while producing ZERO Ozone.
- Reduce colds and flus because germs are not re-circulated by HVAC system.
- Reduces clogging in condensate drain lines by preventing algae growth.
- Maintain a cleaner coil, which improves cooling efficiency and reducing electricity costs.
Provide a healthier and cleaner environment for your family. Call Bay Area today at 410-636-6400!