Winter is upon us, the colder temperatures force your HVAC system to work harder. Here are some tips to help you save you money and run your HVAC system as efficiently as possible.
- Have your system checked by Bay Area Mechanical. A well-maintained system is highly efficient in both energy consumption and functionality and prevents costly repairs and replacements.
- Seal windows, doors, and other openings. Sealing any energy leaks can help lower your energy bill. Curtains can also help keep warm air in.
- Make sure vents/ducts are clean.
- Make sure thermostat is working properly. Considering using a programmable thermostat.
- If you have an attic, make sure it’s sufficiently insulated. The key to helping your HVAC system operate at peak performance is to lighten its load. Insulating the home’s attic keeps warm air in the home and prevents it from escaping outside.
Bay Area Mechanical offers commercial and residential maintenance contracts. Our maintenance program is designed to provide you with comprehensive planned maintenance. The program is based on manufacturer’s guidelines with relation to your particular application and our professional experience. These annual contracts are beneficial to your wallet as well as your peace of mind.
For more information or to set up your maintenance contract today, call the experts at Bay Area Mechanical 410-636-6400!
- Category: Uncategorized