Spring is Here!!!
It’s Spring Cleaning Time…Don’t forget about your HVAC Maintenance
Follow these Tips to Prepare your AC for Spring:
- Clear debris: Remove leaves and grass from the outdoor unit’s coil
- Do a visual Inspection: Check for any damaged or broken pieces on your outdoor unit
- Change air filters: Clean air filters can lower energy consumption
- Adjust or Reprogram your thermostat. Programmable thermostats can help save you money on your energy bills
- Call Bay Area Mechanical to perform preventive maintenance on your unit(s). Repairing small problems and keeping your system operating efficiently can save you money and keep your unit running through the summer
Call 410-636-6400 to schedule your appointment today!
- Category: Uncategorized